The basics of the Twenty Minute Coach are these three simple questions:
1. What do you want to change? (Are you sure?)
2. What steps do you have to take it change?
3. Start step 1. Repeat
Other questions to ask your self are:
1. How is the thing I want to change serving me? (What are the positive benefits?)
2. What will it cost me to change it?
3. Am I ready to pay the price?
4. What will I enjoy as a result of making this change?
5. How will my life be better by making this change?
6. Will I feel a sense of pride and accomplishment by making this change?
7. How will I keep encouraging myself to do this change?
8. Who can I recruit to help me so I don’t have to do this alone?
9. Now, that I am clear, what is my action plan?
10. When is my finish date? If this plan is too big break it down into three parts with three separate finish dates.